ECRIN is a company in the field of horse-assisted neurorehabilitation, that emerges from the motivation to present and include horse-assisted therapies as a complementary therapy in child and adult neurological rehabilitation. It focuses on the following child and adult neurological pathologies:
– Severe Brain Injury (ictus, brain trauma)
– Chronic Neurological conditions: multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
– Cerebral Palsy
– Spinal Cord Injuries
– General Developmental Disorders: Asperger Syndrome, Delayed-maturation Disorders.
– Language Specific Disorder
– Autism Spectrum Disorders.
– Down Syndrome
– Angelman Syndrome
– Rare Syndromes (Apert, Prader-Willy, Friedreich Ataxia)
– Other Nervous System Disorders.
As a result of the cooperation agreement signed by both institutions in 2017, Fundación para la Promoción del Deporte Ecuestre will provide adapted riding equipment to work with horses on neurological rehabilitation.
For more information about Ecrin Terapias: www.ecrinterapias.com