Theoretical-practical course on June 10th organized by Equidinamia to learn how to identify problems in your horse in a
premature way that can lead to injuries: learning to evaluate your horse and its conformation, exercises to improve the sports health, to know if the mount is well adjusted, etc.
Information about this course:
- Date: June 10th, 2017
- Venue: Virgen de las Nieves Clinical Veterinary Hospital, Fuente el Saz, Madrid.
- Duration: one day morning and afternoon.
- Type of course: theoretical / practical
- Aimed at: riders, amateurs and professionals of the equestrian sector.
- Maximum number of students: 20
- Price of the course per student: still to be defined based on the cost of facilities, organizational expenses and possibility of subsidies.
For more information about this course, you can visit Equidinamia website - equidinamia.es, contact at email@example.com, 0034 636 14 54 98 – 0034 626 322 124.